Sokoke

merrinda53

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi. I recently lost my beautiful African Sokoke, Kookie. He was a purebred Sokoke. I absolutely adored him. Kookie was my best friend. He loved to talk!! He always made it clear what he wanted. I miss him. I'm not ready yet but when I am I want another Sokoke! They are great cats!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His job on earth was well done, he showed you what a great love is. He opened your heart to the happiness and joy that only comes from loving another. His tiny soul will be forever tied to your own, a bond that can never be taken from
You were blessed to have had him in your life, he shared your life's journey for a while, but now must follow another. That path he now follows will forever parallel your own because love does not end with the death of the physical body. It is spiritual, so above all that, it is eternal. A part of your very soul.
He would like nothing more than for you to take the legacy he left you and to pass it on to another. It will grow and bloom in the sunshine of happiness and joy that only love can bring. Don't allow it to be hidden in the darkness of grief. Just as you would want for him if you were the first to go, he wants no less for the one he loved so much. Like a mother with many children, each love is unique and precious.
I am so very sorry for your loss. Surround yourself with those who understand and can support you in your grief. My heart goes out to you. I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers, take care of yourself.
RIP beautiful Sokoke. You will never be forgotten, you will have a secure place in a loving heart for eternity. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that you lost your handsome young man, he looked like he was a lot of fun and looks like our Stanley pretty much. But I am sure that he had a great life with you here, and is just fine now, and you will see him again many years from now and it will be wonderful.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless........:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Kookie, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a lovely boy he was, and is, and always will be. Love does not die, you know, it changes form and continues on, still Love. Kookie will never truly leave you, and I know he will approve on that day when you honor your love for him with another cat of his remarkable breed.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry about Kookie. He was a beautiful cat. Take your time getting another cat--you'll know when the time is right.

RIP, Kookie. :rbheart: