So Excited I can't Stand it!!!! Tomorrow........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah - Gary's cell phone (both of them) put my poor blackberry to shame! You should had seen when he dropped one of them in a glass of water to demo it :spit: I almost chocked on my food! :lol3:

Last edited:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I :heart3: the bracelet too. :nod: I suspect it won't be coming off. :lol3:
About that.......... to open it up..... It is an easy to open clasp - you push the center and it snaps open.... I guess it's pretty easy to figure it out.... I just had never seen one of them before :bigthumb:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I figured it out LOL (hadn't seen a clasp like that before either - VERY cool. :nod: ) I meant I don't WANT to take it off! :heart3:

Last edited:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I figured it out LOL (hadn't seen a clasp like that before either - VERY cool. :nod: ) I meant I don't WANT to take it off! :heart3:
I know.... just in case you feel clasp-strophobic one day and want it out :lol3:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
OMGosh, I'm just bursting for both of you! I'm so happy that you got the chance to meet up. And how beautiful you all are! Great pictures, great conversation and a just amazing time for you.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous bracelet!! :clap: :clap:

And yep, I definitely know what you're talking about with the jumble of roads and trying to catch the right one!

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 What a beautiful trio of kitty lovers!!! I saw the bracelet and just cried because it means ssssoo much for all of us who LOVE Lazlo!!  I'm sssooo HAPPY you guys got together!!!

The first thing I thought of, Carolina and Laurie, was how teeny-tiny you two are!!!   I notice things like that cuz I'm like six feet tall!!!

It's kinda nice to live vicariously through you three and not have to leave my cozy bed and Turtle. LOL!!!!

So HAPPY for ALL of YOU!!!!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! How fun!  You all look great! By the pictures, it looks like you had fun too!!
Thank you Natalie!! You know.... I LOVE what I do... and always have a blast doing business :clap: But fun, having fun, per se..... I really don't get to have on my trips.... It is business all the way. In and out of meetings, and by the time I get in the hotels, I need to work for a whole other shift, as the World doesn't stop for me - so I usually work until 1-2 am when I am on the road, while on the car with my reps.... I literally did not see NY. Barely noticed :lol3:
So.... yeah, aside from the great fun of doing business itself, it was a blast! real special - Laurie and Gary are really really special people :heart3:
Huge treat for me to get to meet them! Totally!! :clap:

I am sooooo glad to be home now though.... got here a couple hours ago, and enjoying a BIG FLUFFY white cat next to me! :clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Add me to the pea green list!

Sounds like you 3 had a great time! Love the bracelet, too, so thoughtful!!

Carolina, (or anyone else) if you're ever in SoCal and have some free time, let me know!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Add me to the pea green list! :shysmile2

Sounds like you 3 had a great time! Love the bracelet, too, so thoughtful!! :heart3:

Carolina, (or anyone else) if you're ever in SoCal and have some free time, let me know!
Will be there soon...... if not this month, for sure in December! SoCal, Central/Northern California, and Florida..... :clap::clap::clap:

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can´t add nothing at this marvellous thread, JUST thank you...:touch:..guys, I really envy you....:hugs: I mean I really wish to be there, to meet you boths!..:clap:
Seems you took a great good time!...:hugs: and all of this is Thank you to TCS!...:heart3:...I mean, thanks to the love of our kittys you meet TCS and you meet in Real Life like now!:rbheart:

Laurie, please tell to "Shelly´s Dad" that he looks Terrific!:clap:...he´s the man!...:bigthumb:

I´m proud to be your friend and I´m soo deep happy for you can share this with all of us!:rbheart:

God Bless you boths!...:bigthumb:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rigel, it is funny about TCS, becoming friends with people here, and then meeting them in real life. It's just not awkward at all!

And of course, I'll pass along your message to "Shelly's Dad." :D

We wish you were there (and Mrs. Cool Cat too!) :hugs:

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow,I would love to meet someone off here (please feel free to invite me for a holiday
).have a great time all of you.x

Sure!  Come to Texas, and we'll let you use our spare bedroom for a hotel!  AND we'll all go have dinner with Carolina.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can´t add nothing at this marvellous thread, JUST thank you...:touch:..guys, I really envy you....:hugs: I mean I really wish to be there, to meet you boths!..:clap:
Seems you took a great good time!...:hugs: and all of this is Thank you to TCS!...:heart3:...I mean, thanks to the love of our kittys you meet TCS and you meet in Real Life like now!:rbheart:
Laurie, please tell to "Shelly´s Dad" that he looks Terrific!:clap:...he´s the man!...:bigthumb:
I´m proud to be your friend and I´m soo deep happy for you can share this with all of us!:rbheart:
God Bless you boths!...:bigthumb:
Rigel, you are just so sweet..... I SO hope I make my way there one day so I can meet you and your family.... You are the best.... Just truly, a special guy, you are :heart3: We are the ones who are honored to have you around, that's a sure thing :hugs:

Rigel, it is funny about TCS, becoming friends with people here, and then meeting them in real life. It's just not awkward at all!
Laurie, you put it well at dinner - meeting a TCS friend is like seeing old friends.... Not weird at all.... :heart3: (and if you think about it, kind of weird at the same time, provided we never really met :lol3:)
And yes, Gary is just fantastic, and he does look great too! :bigthumb: He IS da man! :clap:

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
for seriously my dear friends...I can´t imagine the life without TCS!....:rbheart:

Thank you Laurie, seing this in retrospective it really make me be another person to meet to all marvellous people on TCS!....:heart3:

Rigel, you are just so sweet..... I SO hope I make my way there one day so I can meet you and your family.... You are the best.... Just truly, a special guy, you are :heart3: We are the ones who are honored to have you around, that's a sure thing :hugs:
Laurie, you put it well at dinner - meeting a TCS friend is like seeing old friends.... Not weird at all.... :heart3: (and if you think about it, kind of weird at the same time, provided we never really met :lol3:)
And yes, Gary is just fantastic, and he does look great too! :bigthumb: He IS da man! :clap:
:hugs: I know "Caro" I know someday!.....:hugs: dear, never changes! you way as you´re my friend!...:hugs:....BOA NOITE!...:hugs: