Sniffing Earwax, Biting Ears And Sniffing Armpits, Then Love Biting Arm

WinterLunaCheese

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My Winter is the weirdest cat I have ever come across, grew up with cats and none were like him whatsoever. He sleeps on me, so sometimes I awaken to my ears being heavily sniffed and then bit, as if he is in love with the smell of earwax. Then, I live alone and don't always go out, so when I don't I go without deodorant. Winter loves very heavily sniffing my armpits then and giving me a love bite on my arm while he does. He doesn't respond to catnip whatsoever or I have one cat that responds to green olives [my Cheese] which is actually somewhat normal according to websites/Jackson Galaxy even but Winter does not respond to anything sold to stimulate cats thus far (not that olives are sold to stimulate cats but they're similar to catnip I guess). So I always assumed maybe he had trouble smelling but he definitely does not, he is just very particular about what he enjoys smelling or what smells he does respond to. Anyone else have cats that like earwax and or smelly armpits?

Feral Cat Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi! I have a cat the rubs his face in the armpits of my dirty shirts. He especially loves it when I have been sweating. Lol at first I told him to stop it when he started doing it but I doesn't do any good so I gave up on him lol. He is a weird cat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

WinterLunaCheese

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Haha, yeah, I only tell Winter to stop when the sniffing ears turns into biting. He bites my ears really hard but only does "love bites" on my arm which aren't nearly as bad/painful. Winter is definitely weird too!