Slippery elm capsule dosage?

BadwolfBuffy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Per Tanya’s feline crf site. If I’m readying this correctly, one capsule will be ok to give? I’ve got a vet apt Monday, but I just wanted to see what dosage others give in the capsules?

Attachments

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. I can't believe no one who uses/has used SEB has seen your post, but maybe they will later and respond. :crossfingers:

In the meantime, I would trust Tanya's web site guidance. As it states, this is all pretty much experimental in terms of finding the right balance for your cat.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I have only tried using SEB by making it into a syrup and trying to get my cats to take it that way. Didn't work. They all refused their food with it in there :sigh:. But i do trust Tanya's site, so think one capsule should be fine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BadwolfBuffy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have only tried using SEB by making it into a syrup and trying to get my cats to take it that way. Didn't work. They all refused their food with it in there :sigh:. But i do trust Tanya's site, so think one capsule should be fine.
Thanks! I’m going to try it in food first. Sigh. She will take gabapentin and dasaquin. So maybe I will have luck.