Signs And Wishes; Smiles, And Tears

TheresaB96

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today (7 Sept, 2018) marks 3 weeks that my Midi has been at the Bridge. I have thought this week, "how can I mark her spot and not spend much!?" Mom gavr me the idea of using a paver she had pulled up from her yard. I added a glass kitty that I tied a bow around its neck, and placed her in a terra cotta tray that I have used for a small pot. Just before I left the spot, a huge Otange Monarch , perched on some lantana above Midi's resting place. For three weeks, I have prayed for a Sign that I did right by my girl. I think the butterfly was my sign from God, that I did, indeed, do the right thing. I do believe He does this. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as the 17th will be a month. I do think now that I had the butterfly visit, I will heal without as many tears.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TheresaB96

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks, y'all. Dad said for me not to worry about such things. In his way, he just wants me to have a less stressed time of it. I understand Dad . But, I also understand the greiving procedd, and the "what ifs" are part of it. I do believe butterflies are spiritual symbols, so....I think God did answer my prayer for that sign from him; for confirmation of my decision.
Healingn is a long road. My sweet Fuzzle is a joy, and is really helping, so, I am very Blessed.

God is good.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Butterflies and birds are indeed messengers from God and our loved ones, there are too many unexplainable signs from these messengers to be dismissed. Your little area of love you have designated to mark Midi's final resting place is lovely, the 'essence' that is her will surely bring you comfort in this spot. You can reminisce about happier times there and keep her spirit close to your heart. Although she is a part of your soul now, and will be with you for eternity no matter where you go, this spot will always hold her memories and will be sacred forevermore.
I'm so glad to hear Fuzzle is bringing you joy, hold on to that, and live in the present, one day at a time. Send those thoughts and prayers of joy and happiness to Midi, she needs to know that you are happy. It brings her comfort and lets her rest in peace.
My heart aches for you, I know how hard it is to get through this,to make a new life's order for yourself. But with the help of friends who understand your pain, the love of Fuzzle, and the grace of God, you WILL get through this, and Midi will continue to send her love with signs from above. May God bring peace to your heart and blessings to your life......

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What a beautiful memorial for Midi. Butterflies are symbols of the transformation of the soul, and rebirth. Yes, you were giving a sign, and such a lovely one, at that.