Show your Christmas tree

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow. They both look fantastic. The cats don't mess with them? I don't put a tree up. I've thought about it but DD is right. Hurricane Sophie would use it as a jungle gym and it would be in pieces in no time. I think I've overcompensated for that with my island in Animal Crossings New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch. I played for a while today and realized that there are 14 Christmas trees on the island. It does look good though. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Pretty trees! Thank you!

Kat0121 Kat0121 When we first put the trees up, Muffin will chew on the branches and play around with the ornaments. Once it's been up a while, they lie under it and that's it. Molli's big thing is always jumping up to above the cabinets. She likes to mess around with the garland up there. But they're older cats, all around 11 or so, so it's not as tantalizing as it used to be.

But Rick still wires the tree to the wall because....you never know.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
image.jpg

Pardon the pile of pillows and blankets. I don’t feel like moving them for a picture right now. The barricade keeps Mooch from chewing on the branches and I don’t feel like moving that either. :lol: Its foam board covered in wrapping paper with duct tape joints. It folds up nicely! The tin of popcorn and little moose on a desk keep her from moving the board.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is our tree. The lights can be set to go from white to color so that is why I included 2 photos. The tree is not in its traditional location this year. I put it in the room with my husbands hospital bed so he could enjoy it. I usually have it in the family room near the fireplace. I have only had one time in all the years having cats that we had a problem with the tree. It was when we got this tree and I set it up. I looked over as I was bringing the ornaments up from the basement and Jack was about halfway up the tree. Once it was decorated no one bothered it. The only challenge is to keep our Sheltie, Nick from knocking ornaments off when he goes under it to sleep.
D96A905F-8B97-4BD0-87FA-4EB59DB78915.jpeg
D4F2846D-7F0A-490A-803F-444C363EB2C2.jpeg