Shoutout: Tcs Is A Pet Wellness Icon!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
It's always nice to be recognized and I make a point of passing the recognition to you, the awesome members of TheCatSite!

29 Fabulous Health, Wellness And Nutrition Pet Icons In The U.S.

We're at #28 out of 29 but again TCS is the only cat-only website on the list, so you could say we're the #1 cat site!

By the way, isn't it strange that there are so many dog-centered websites and so few cat-centered ones? Definitely motivates me to get the word even further out there about responsible cat ownership. Please help by letting everyone know about TCS and sharing from our forums and article section on social media!

If you're not following us yet, here's a link to our Facebook page. Like it and then please like, comment and share on our page posts. This tells Facebook that you want to see more of the page content and helps get the content out to your friends as well.

Thank you!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We're at #28 out of 29 but again TCS is the only cat-only website on the list, so you could say we're the #1 cat site!
Just one more reason why I'm grateful and proud to be a member on TCS. :thumbsup: Thank you, Anne, for all your diligent efforts and hard work. The loyal feline members here definitely help make this site a success. :clap:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's always nice to be recognized and I make a point of passing the recognition to you, the awesome members of TheCatSite!

29 Fabulous Health, Wellness And Nutrition Pet Icons In The U.S.

By the way, isn't it strange that there are so many dog-centered websites and so few cat-centered ones? Definitely motivates me to get the word even further out there about responsible cat ownership. Please help by letting everyone know about TCS and sharing from our forums and article section on social media!

If you're not following us yet, here's a link to our Facebook page. Like it and then please like, comment and share on our page posts. This tells Facebook that you want to see more of the page content and helps get the content out to your friends as well.

Thank you!
It is weird since cats are the nation's (US) and the world's most beloved companions, with over 10 MILLION more cats in US homes than the next most popular, dogs; but the media and dog fanatics seem to have a mission to shove dogs down everyone's throats, which is why there is so much more dog-centered media. Before this started, there were many more cats and cat-themed articles seen. I've been following TCS on facebook and telling friends about it for a long time. ConCATulations on the recognition. Onward and upward!

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Anne!! I remember almost 3 years ago when a feral cat found her way onto my porch, then life and of course heart, I knew nothing about cats or the care of cats. I went online and found the cat site, and have never left. Not only have a learned so much about the care of cats, I have the opportunity to post my own questions on the care of felines. I do not have to settle for a thread that some one else has posted that may be related to my situation with cats but not specific to what my questions/concerns may be. And... my questions get answered!! In my opinion, it doesn't get better than that!!:thumbsup: Of course, the fun this site offers with the pictures, contests and just plain sharing with other cat lovers. The comradery with good people makes this site such a joy to be part of!! This site is the best!!!!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Anne! :yess: And congratulations on running a site with all of it's members being one big family tied together with their love of these amazing little family members. I'm always shocked when I cruise other sites (of course never cat sites, TCS is the only one for me) and see the cursing and hate spewed out on the network. Even on our 'opinion' thread it is held in check and monitored, I appreciate all the hard work you and the others do! :clap2:

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
So exciting! Congrats Anne! Your hard work on this amazing site is paying off!
It has certainly helped a lot of people here, lurkers and members both, and something that should be recognized and cherished.

Keep up the pawesome site!!
:party3::celebrate::dazzler::party::party2:

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ Hey ... Congratulations to Anne ! :fallsmiley:
It is strange about so many dog care sites and so few of us "cat crazy" clubs . Dogs are rarely stray / homeless , but poor kitty cats are everywhere ! ':hellocat: ~
Maybe The Cat Site is all we need ?