Shoes, Shoes, For The Love Of Shoes...

Nature9000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have to post about this, it's quite amusing and hilarious to watch. Prince and Nikita both seem to have an obsession with my shoes. At first, when I first brought Prince home, he'd always play with them on the floor, so I started moving them on top of my desk so he'd leave them alone.

Well now, Nikita's favorite spot is on the top surface of my desk (show you a picture of that in a second), and she likes to place her head right on top of my shoes. I have two pairs (one work, one everyday), so when they're both up there, she likes to place herself between them and lay on them. If they're on the floor, or even if Prince gets up there, he likes to stick his head into the shoe and smell it for some strange reason....

Just like Nikita, if the shoe is on the floor, he'll lay down on or next to it. It's almost as though wherever they are is their favorite spot, haha. Any of you have this happen? I think it's a fun little quirk of theirs.

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
My girl too, sticks her head in my son’ smelly shoes and is in heaven. She prefers leather but really any shoe will do. Our only issue is shoe laces which she loves to chew through.

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nikita is so cute with those shoes.

Juniper loves shoes, too. When I get home after work and take them off, she likes to sniff them and rub her face into them. Gross, but adorable at the same time.

I always assumed it was the shoelaces that attracted cats, but I was she particularly likes ballet flats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nature9000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh this was hilarious earlier. Prince was next to those shoes, paws hanging off the edge and his looking down, I wanted to take a picture for you guys but couldn't find my phone. Looking all over, I got frustrated and started to give up, then he moved to reveal he's been laying on it the whole time