she's so modest

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm SO sorry for the Holland picture overload lately, but I just keep getting lucky with my camera...

Getting annoyed... (oh man I need to clean her ears
)

OK, mommy, if I pretend to be sleeping, will you puh-leeze put the camera away?!?

Thanks for looking (yet again
)!

at129

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There is no such thing as too much Holland! I always find it so endearing when they sleep on their backs like that (Soph almost never does it, she seems to prefer rolling herself into the smallest ball of black fur she can possibly manage). She looks like such a little angel when she's sleeping (I love her face all smooshed into the floor on the last one, too)!

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That sharp and shiny eyes on the first photo's just too cute!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Do not apologize for posting pictures of your beautiful girl! She's just gorgeous!
And I love, love, love bellywaves!

What do you use to clean her ears? We cleaned Banshee's with a cleanser that we got from the vet and huge cotton balls. She hated having her ears cleaned!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Winchester

What do you use to clean her ears? We cleaned Banshee's with a cleanser that we got from the vet and huge cotton balls. She hated having her ears cleaned!
I just use q-tips. She tends to build up earwax. Her vet says I should clean them out with a q-tip once a week, but Holland hates it, so I tend to let it go sometimes...

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is soooo pretty! I would be giving her kisses and smooshing her with hugs all the time!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, pretty Holland!!

Genever only lies on her back all spread out like that if it's hot like it was last week. Otherwise it's a curled up ball for naptime.

But back to your baby- keep those pics coming, I love her golden eyes and shiny coat!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Holland is beautiful, must be a black cat thing my smartie is very immodest. x

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, Holland fans... I won't start another new thread, but we had some more fun with the camera tonight:

"Mom!! I lost my toy under the table! Heeeeeeelp!"

(the newspaper adverts are only on the floor because she likes to lay on them...
)

And another of her "odd places to curl up", my work tote:

at129

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mystik Spiral

And another of her "odd places to curl up", my work tote:

Holland is such a funny, sweet little sleeper! She has all the important "fashion accessories" covered...shoes, bags... This girl snoozes in style!!

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't she so cute sleeping by that bag?
I think my kitty has better fashion sense than I do...

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love these black kitties. They are so special. Holland is so beautiful. I reminds me of my Rainbow Bridge cat, Max. He has been gone since 2005, but I still miss him. I finally figured out, with the help of jcat, how to post pictures. So Max is posted today. You can have a look at him. Keep the ones coming of Holland.