Sheba supplies

ladytimedramon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Is anyone else having trouble finding Sheba cuts? Most of the time I just see fish and pate. Delilah won't touch pate, and if I give her fish too often it upsets her stomach. I can occasionally find the Turkey and Chicken, but I haven't been able to find any of the other varieties. When I see Turkey and Chicken I stock up.

I stalk my petsmart, walmart, and target. Petco doesn't have sheba in my area. Chewy is backordered.

Is this driving anyone else crazy?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I gather you mean the single serving/perfect portions? If so, have you considered seeing if Nutro, Crave, or Iams are available in your area? All of them have cuts as well. As far as the pates go, they are pretty close to the same thing, so I am guessing that would apply to the cuts as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ladytimedramon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I gather you mean the single serving/perfect portions? If so, have you considered seeing if Nutro, Crave, or Iams are available in your area? All of them have cuts as well. As far as the pates go, they are pretty close to the same thing, so I am guessing that would apply to the cuts as well.
Crave stopped making them. Nutro and Iams also seem to be in shortage on the portions as well.

I would say it's the containers, but I find the fish and the pate all the time (limited flavors though).