She said " I Have Never Loved an Animal"

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow... To never have loved an animal?

Some people are just not animal people.

I definately am. I love all animals weather I know them or not.

I believe the life they hold is every bit as important as the life each human has. How can one not love them? They are so much more innocent then humans. They don't hang around because you have stuff they like. They don't ignore you then show up when they want something. They don't step on you to get to a better position in life... Okay.. well... maybe some kitties do, but it isn't the same as humans!!

Be Safe.

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

I once worked with a man, an avid hunter, who made a puzzling (and disturbing) statement. He said that they loved their little dog (I can't remember her name)....she was "one of the family." But "if she ever got sick, he'd put a bullet in her head." He went on to say that he couldn't see spending a bunch of money on vet bills and that people were too sentimental about animals! What kind of thinking is that?
He looks at animals differently. He sees them as below us. My hubby says the same thing, and they don't get attatched like others do. DH always says if I grew up on a farm where we had to put animals down, I would feel differently. I doubt that. My first best friend was a cat named Samantha who was my other mother. I see animals as almost equals. I see they have feelings and emotions, not like ours, but they have them. I see the energy they put out, same like humans, but not as bright or viberant, or large.

Be safe.