Share Your Artwork!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
Ooh, that looks cool. I'd better go get drawing.

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Merlin77 Merlin77 I love the sketches! Keep up the good work!

@raysmyheart yes find those drawings or just start some new ones.

My problem is as a perfectionist I see nothing but mistakes with my drawings but I am trying not to pick out all the imperfections and just go with the flow. That's a hard lesson to learn-we are our own worst enemy aren't we?

It's been a few years since I last drawn any kritters-I wanted to start a pet portrait business but I had issues with getting the drawings to look life like enough for my liking..I hung on to this one for some reason.

This is Honeybee the first or second year I had her-she used to sleep in my robe-a black fleece one with stars on it-now Jon wears it.
View attachment 218703
Why do we do that to ourselves?? I do the same thing, but I see simply lovely artwork here, don’t pick your amazing work apart! Thanks for sharing it, I love it! There is so much emotion in the piece as well.:worship:

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here’s last Halloween, it wasn’t quite finished yet, as I had to get my son from school. The teachers are rather used to this type of thing from our house lol!

Here’s Luke on “Dress as a character from your favorite book” day
and the Halloween before
We have endless others but these were on my phone. Kids are always pilling in my door for a new face lol! I have some good ones from school plays too, the kids are just amazing. A touch of paint and they just become the face they wear, I love them!