Security Alarm

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The other night our security alarm went off. It was just as Angel and Tony got into a massive fight and she screamed at the top of her little lungs! Right after that the alarm sounded. The only thing that comes to mind is that sometimes the alarm reacts to a loud noise as the sound of breaking glass. There was nothing else wrong in the house, garage, etc. My little Angel is turning into a little "devil".

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no!  I hate those things sometimes!  We think Mooch and Noodles set ours off while we were on vacation once.  We always have a house sitter; she just wasn't actually in the house when we got the call.  It's not supposed to react to small animals; but the girls like to chase the lights on the walls when cars drive by in the evening; which leads to climbing cabinetry and things.  Fortunately our house sitter wasn't far from the house and everything was actually ok.

My Grandparent's old system had something wrong with it and it would randomly go off at night.  Only no one told me that when I went to stay with them for a week!  My poor father gets up for work at 4 am and I called him at 2:30 because of it.  I set one at work off by shutting the door too hard on my way in one morning before too.  I was shaking like a leaf trying to turn the thing off!!