Second best (post yours)

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What do your cats do when you're temporarily unavailable to do their bidding?
When I'm on the laptop, Oliver tucks himself next to me more or less on my left shoulder with his cheek touching mine.
I caught him the other day doing this as a sort of second best to me being with him. Big dog Chase did his best to compensate, bless him.
What do yours do?

IMG_1448.JPG IMG_1450.JPG IMG_1451.JPG

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
🙄graycie will just get in the way sit right infront of my laptop screen meow some and paw or try to bite with her tail lashing finally she has learned no claws when pawing at me the biting is a work in progress still.she was quite destructive at first the brat now i just lay on the couch pretend i am going to sleep so then she will go look out the window otherwise she will get pinned or yelled at for using teeth or claws in a unacceptable manner not to fun when you cant trust your cat.and need to worry if that paw is gonna hit your eye or face with claws out

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Olive gets super antsy, starts running around and howling. The game is to grab her while she dodges. If I win, I stick her on my lap and she purrs and loves it. Likes to play hard to get the little tramp.

Gohan does not care about me lol. He’s a daddy’s cat. He walks around meowing mournfully and will shove himself into my husband’s lap and “nurse” from his elbow. That sweet sweet elbow milk 🙄

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
If I’m using my iPad, it’s usually on my lap—which Mocha believes is her rightful place. So she stands next to me and tries her best to nudge it off my lap with her nose. If I refuse to move it, she finally gives up and curls up next to me. But, of course, I often give up, move the iPad, and let her climb onto my lap. :sigh:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
When I am busy sending emails from my phone, or just watching netflix, Bourbon would walk back and forth, jump on my lap, stares, repeat. If it does not work, I'd have to prepare for a hard smack from that chubby paw. No matter how often this happens, I am always caught by surprise.