Scratch on nose?

Totemo_kawaii

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I noticed this on her nose a couple of days ago. It looks raw and her nose has been warm. What could it be? She’s acting normal and everything.
412276F6-582A-47AA-A5AE-197747C11A0A.jpeg

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't exactly see where the scratch is from the pic. Is it at the bottom, by her lip? I don't think it's a problem at this point, as long as she's acting all right. Give her a couple days.

I hit the panic button once when one of my cats got such a scratch (from one of his new companion cats, I suppose). Bled like crazy. I rushed him to the vet, by which time it had stopped on its own.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The only thing I see is possibly the same thing V vince might be seeing right by her lip, and naturally we have no way of knowing what it is or what caused it. BUT, I do see that her third eyelids are showing, which means something is wrong. How long has that been going on? When that happens, it doesn't necessary even mean something is wrong with their eyes, could even be a digestive issue, but I would get her to the Vet to let them examine her unless she is already being treated for either an eye condition or digestive condition that has cause her third eyelids to be out.