Scared this is the End..

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What tests have you done? Just blood tests? Did you get her b12 checked? We had to euthanize our first cat November 2018, her cancer had returned and spread to her lungs (even with doing chemo daily). Unfortunately no treatment would have really helped her and she was struggling to breathe. I still to this day regret not getting xrays when her breathing seemed a bit strange months earlier. But we just assumed it was just stress from the meds (she hated getting her meds and it stressed her out for bit). She even had a monthly checkup with an at home vet. But I know even if knowing sooner there was no guarantees we could have done anything anyways. All you can do is your best and love them for however long you have them. She knows how much you love her.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
jefferd18 jefferd18 She has three spots on her face, one by her nose and two under her chin. I call her my little Marilyn Catroe. She made me fall in love with calicos. Pie is a very cute name. She ate some hard food! And some wet food too. Small victories.

Her markings are unique. :)

Wonderful!! I hope she has many more years a head of her. Please let us know what her vet says tomorrow.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was completely unaware that they can give injections in order to aid appetite do you mind telling me a bit more about that? Thank you. I did bring it up in my note to the doctor that I would like to get her on an appetite stimulant just so that she is ingesting more food. My main hope right now is that once we get home, she wants her food because we have a routine of every time after her fluids, she gets home- out of her cage- and immediately wants to scarf down food. :heartshape:
A common appetite stimulant is Mirtazapene and that does come in an injection form, so ask your vet about it.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
A

There is a comfort in knowing I am not alone, that my feelings are valid. I'm sorry you lost your boy. We lost our boy Sebastian in December. Your boy Snowball was met at the Rainbow Bridge by my Sebastian, he didn't get there alone. Alas, my girl is frail too right now. It pains me knowing our time might be coming to an end...thank you for taking the time to reply friend.:heartshape:
We need to be there for each at a time like this...Cause at times I still feel alone..But I come on here and listen to stories like yours..and its like we are in this together and we are...I hope I helped ...I learned just because we had to let our babies go do to sickness..or etc..Doesnt mean than we didn't or dont love them...And doesn't mean we didn't give it our all..Ivd done been through all those feelings in the last 2 months and still going through i...and im sure from my research and what im told on here..I will still go through it in the present and future...it just gets easier to deal with they say....I can tell you...that yes im still hurting and have all these feelings...but my hurt isnt as bad today as it was the day it happened..or even 2 weeks after it happened..Oh im hurting and crying and feeling of guilt and a million other things...Its just not as bad now as it was the first couple weeks...it gets easier day by day...the hurting and what ifs never go away..its just gets easier to deal with....