Scared of heights?

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am. I get nervous changing a light bulb so if you are like me but like to be scared whilst on the sofa, watch this. Even though I knew he never fell off, I still think he is going to.
This is Fred Dibnah, sadly gone now to cancer, and was a celeb in the UK for doing his job the old fashioned way before health and safety was invented.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Fear of heights is one of my greatest phobia, second to claustrophobia. Once in a while I have these nightmares of me falling, and always would wake up shaking and a lot of tears.

I can't even cross a foot bridge without getting scared to my wits, what more like this guy. :lol: But yes, he is awesome!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm afraid of some heights. Ladders are a no go, they never feel stable. But I can go rock climbing (not extreme stuff) we went all the time as kids, I would even sit of the edge of the cliff. But I could only sit on the edge, I can't stand on the edge. Same with any other height, if I'm sitting, it doesn't matter how high I am, but I can't stand on the edge of something. I'm fine being high up if there is a railing. I'm OK with big windows and even see thru floors. As long as there is something stable around me it seems I'm OK.

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love getting up high and seeing things from that awesome perspective. My spouse however is terrified of heights so ziplining, parachuting, hiking, and even the ferris wheel is something we can't do together. I'd love to take him to the grand canyon in AZ, Sugarloaf Mountain in Rio, Iguazu Falls in Argentina and plenty of other places, but doubt he could enjoy it. I'll be lucky if I ever get him on a plane again.