Scared my cat may have drank beer or rolled in it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dave8014

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think heyitskevin was trying to say its better safe then sorry kind of thing because you aren't 100% sure if your cat could have got some beer on his fur, I don't think he was trying to say that you are a bad owner because, from your first post, you sound like someone who cares about your cat. If I wasn't 100 per cent sure, or still in doubt, I would do that same, wash the cat or wipe the cat down just in case. You know your cat better, and how the situation occurred.
Absolutely. I was under a lot of stress at that moment so I got a little carried away. I washed my cat. What an experience!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dave8014

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
..I'm also a hypochondriac. I spilled detergent once on the washer and cleaned it off 100% however, if my cat manages to get passed me and even goes an inch close to the thing, he gets a full bath immediately. :lol:
omg I am the same way. I freak out about every little thing with my cat. I have a post about 3rd hand smoking. I used to smoke in my apartment before my cat. A year after I got my cat I read about third hand smoking. I winded up washing my wall and painting them. I also changed all of my furniture. I get carried away.