scabby patch on cat’s nose

emmaharper02

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all! So I’ve had my kitten for about a month now and adopted him from my local shelter. He had this patch when I adopted him but it wasn’t as big as it is now, but it doesn’t seem to bother him. I’ve made a vet appointment but we have another 2 weeks before they can see us. Does anyone know what this is?

Attachments

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS-so nice to meet you- such a cute little baby,what is his name?

It's very hard to tell,did you ask at the shelter why they thought he might have that little bald patch? There's so many possibilities ,it can be from fleas,poor nutrition,allergies and the list goes on with hair loss on the nose-I certainly believe it is not an emergency that cannot wait for your scheduled appt with the Vet

Now that kitty has a forever home and will be cared for properly I'm sure your going to see improvement,who knows what condition this baby was in before he came to the shelter- Highly likely he had fleas but your Vet will diagnosis him properly and treat him accordingly❤

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emmaharper02

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to TCS-so nice to meet you- such a cute little baby,what is his name?

It's very hard to tell,did you ask at the shelter why they thought he might have that little bald patch? There's so many possibilities ,it can be from fleas,poor nutrition,allergies and the list goes on with hair loss on the nose-I certainly believe it is not an emergency that cannot wait for your scheduled appt with the Vet

Now that kitty has a forever home and will be cared for properly I'm sure your going to see improvement,who knows what condition this baby was in before he came to the shelter- Highly likely he had fleas but your Vet will diagnosis him properly and treat him accordingly❤
Thank you! His name is Beans :)

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Beans is adorable-in the photo it looks like new hair growth where the patch is,hard to see ....please let us know what the Vet says