Scabbing on cats lip… HELP

arosa1623

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my cat has had this scabbing/bump on his lip for a couple weeks now, the swelling has seemed to go down a little bit but now it’s beginning to scab. he doesn’t push me away or cry/complain when it’s touched but it looks painful. bringing him to the vet isn’t in my budget right now, but if it’s serious i’m willing to take him asap. does anyone know what this could be?

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

arosa1623

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i will for sure try this out and see how it goes, thank you!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
my cat has had this scabbing/bump on his lip for a couple weeks now, the swelling has seemed to go down a little bit but now it’s beginning to scab. he doesn’t push me away or cry/complain when it’s touched but it looks painful. bringing him to the vet isn’t in my budget right now, but if it’s serious i’m willing to take him asap. does anyone know what this could be?
My cat got a scab. Under Herr lip. Probably from bowls. Be sure to wash after every use.. if it doesn't get infected or go away on its own then vet. She was given medical wipes only your vet can give you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arosa1623

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Let us know, we're thinking of you :)
update: i’ve been doing the chamomile on his lip since the day you told me to and all the scabbing and redness is gone and his fur is going back to normal slowly but surely , i’ve also replaced plastic bowls to ceramic bowls and i feel like that helped aswell🥺 thank you so much! 💛