Saturday's Question of the Day - Jun 21

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was a Facebook junkie but lately I check in once a day if that. I have a friend really ill with stage 4 cancer. Plus I get updates from my family in Alaska.

I have just this open right now. I was on my phone and husband snagged it to try out a blue tooth thingy. Calling a friend. I am on my nook.

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a facebook account, but I'm never in it.  It's a huge waste of time.  I also have a LinkedIn account, and never look at that either. I even set up a Twitter, just to see what all the hype was about.  What a bore.  All that social media stuff is just much ado about nothing, in my opinion.
I agree

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was a Facebook junkie but lately I check in once a day if that. I have a friend really ill with stage 4 cancer. Plus I get updates from my family in Alaska.

l'm an immigrant here from England so l love to see my family and friends back home, see their posts, see their kids. l check in on Facebook every day.

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only have this site, but that is only because I just turned the computer on and immediately came to the site.  Typically I have 5-10, I've gotten as high as 120 once, but that was because I was searching for a job and had every hospital in Ontario open so I didn't forget one.

It's so nice to know I'm not the only tabaholic.  My fiance hates looking at my browser because the tabs make him want to organize things.

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@Sylorna ... I never have more than a few tabs open or I get lost and forget what I am doing ;)
My dad and oldest son (son is 23). Plus many other friends and family. We were born and raised in Alaska. Darren is full Eskimo and I am just lucky to have been born and raised in Alaska. Sure miss all of them.

NOW... if I am looking at my kittens photos... then who knows how many pages I have open. :D I took a bunch of photos... a BUNCH.
I am trying to move them to the laptop and watching an Ellen DeGeneris (sp?) Special. She makies me laugh so hard. I will bust out laughing. One of the cats will jump up or let out a meow like you would not believe!!! Been trying to get some good ones.
Beware tomorrow.... I will have some great ones off my Canon d40!!!

Last edited:

dragonheart

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today is a more typical day for me, so tallying it up...

4 windows open right now, 14 tabs between them. I like to keep it organized so my windows are divided by subject.

One window is just YouTube, where I'm watching my favorite LP(Let's Play)er while I do other things. How I survived without a large monitor, I'll never know. Between videos right now though.

Second window is for all the sites I usually rotate between during the day. This one has two tabs--Gmail and TCS. Usually I have more but the others are kind of slow right now and not worth keeping up.

Third window is all the MFP tabs I talked about earlier, got 4 of those. I'm not actively using this window but I want it up for later on.

The final window is a whole bunch of reddit/Amazon/misc tabs, mostly having to do with clothing. I'm in 2X and FFA, also a couple of sizing guides and Amazon for shopping since the Kohl's website is borked atm. Need a new wardrobe so I figured it was a good time to get some advice.

Sometimes I'll even have 2 different browsers open--there's a couple of sites I prefer to use Firefox for extremely nitpicky, specific reasons. And sometimes instead of a window I'll use my tablet to watch YouTube or Netflix, have a little stand for it. Or I'll load up radio in a tab if I'm doing something away from the computer.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

I only have this site, but that is only because I just turned the computer on and immediately came to the site.  Typically I have 5-10, I've gotten as high as 120 once, but that was because I was searching for a job and had every hospital in Ontario open so I didn't forget one.

It's so nice to know I'm not the only tabaholic.  My fiance hates looking at my browser because the tabs make him want to organize things.
Tabaholic!  That's funny.  

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

l'm an immigrant here from England so l love to see my family and friends back home, see their posts, see their kids. l check in on Facebook every day.
I like Facebook. It's a good way for different branches of our family to connect through photos and stories that would be difficult to do through individual emails.