Saturday Mornings....

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the looney tunes, I am quite sad they don't show it anymore

i still remember half of those cartoons you mentioned, I remember while living in italy they had heaps of other cartoons the names escape me now though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scottf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just heard that they are bringing back GI Joe, its called GI Joe Resolute and it features better animation and a PG-13 written story by Warren Ellis. It looks as it will be featuring all the old characters, Duke, Roadblock and Snake Eyes.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, you folks were spoiled. Saturday mornings at our house meant doing the farm chores and in the winter we had to go back in the woods with dad and cut wood. In the summer we had to go get the hay in after the chores were done and split the dry wood with an ax and put it in the woodshed for winter. Or, in summer we also had to weed the garden. No TV for us.

Now that I'm all grown up, I get my coffee and sit down with my weekend newspaper which is mega-thick and read it from front to back. Oh, I get a couple loads of laundry done in between but mostly I do only what I want to do. In the warm weather I sit outside on the deck in the shade to read my paper.