Salamino says hi

Salamino Mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello to all, we are new here to TAS but have enjoyed a lot learning from the site. Here is my boy Salamino who will be reaching 2 years soon in this month. Yes I know it is funny to name our furrbaby of food 🤣 but we love our "little sausage" so much and always looking for the best possible for him. That's why we are here to learn and to share
IMG_2200.JPG
IMG_2290.JPG
IMG_4298.JPG
IMG_4621.JPG
WAKP3938.JPG
:cheerleader:

Shawna87

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness he is precious!! Welcome! I’m fairly new here too but have been able to learn so much since joining! It’s nice to have the support and knowledge of everyone here!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
66aef3b5231b5c412c4c77b3e2298ded.gif
to you and Salamino, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
14bb2d73f34c0ab0534dc365d59433cc.gif
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Salamino is such a handsome cute kitty! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of him and we have a special thread here just for him in White Cats Only and many fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

lesleigh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh how sweet that little one is! Welcome! I joined recently myself, and it's been extremely knowledgeable as well as entertaining. Check out the monthly contest pictures for some comical pictures. Looks like Salamino might be a contender!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
WELCOME to you and to Salamino! We have more than one cat named out of food! He's GORGEOUS! I just want to bury my face in all that glorious FLOOF!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Your "little sausage", Salamino, is paws-tively gorgeous. :catlove:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Salamino Mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for all the warm welcome. We are so happy to be here! -- Salamino