Runners Social Group

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
How many know that TCS has social groups? They're kind of hard to find unless you spend time looking at your own profile.

A couple of years ago we started a Runners Social Group. It's been dormant for quite a while, but recently a few of us reactivated it. We could use some more members to help us keep it going. It's easy to join. Just click on the link, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and you'll find another link the say "Join Group".

You don't have to be a runner to join. We also have walkers and people who are just thinking about running.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Bumping this up.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Welcome to the group. I think you have to have at least twelve characters in a message. You can always add a line of ........ to make it up if you have a short message.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thanks for that, Joan! I so need to get active in that group again - heading there now...

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Hope you don't mind that I joined, even though I'm only a walker....not a runner.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Hope you don't mind that I joined, even though I'm only a walker....not a runner.

Welcome, Winchester.  As long as you're moving on your own two feet it counts.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
By the way, the link you provided wasn't working for me. Here's the one that does -
http://www.thecatsite.com/groups/show/135/runners

Could you please let me know where you got the other link from? thanks!

Hi Anne.  Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.  I still haven't figure out how to find new posts in my subscriptions without scrolling through all the subscriptions.  I'm not sure what link you're talking about.  Was it in the PM I sent to the whole group?