Ripple- Bony everywhere but with a bubble belly?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angela1573

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I weighed her today at 5.5 pounds, she is bright, alert, and purring most of the time. I still need to get her back into the vet asap to see whether the infection has cleared up. .

LivingDeadGirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I weighed her today at 5.5 pounds, she is bright, alert, and purring most of the time. I still need to get her back into the vet asap to see whether the infection has cleared up. .

Hey! I know it’s 5 yrs later but I’m having the same issue with my cat Doobie. I was wondering what ever happened? Did ur kitty get better and did u ever find out what the problem was? I just treated my Doobie for tapeworms and roundworms. The roundworm treatment requires a second dose 10 days later and I gave him that 2 days ago. And still no difference. His belly is still big and he still just lays around. I miss my baby playing all the time. But he still has a big appetite. I’m trying to do some research to see if it is worms then how long after treatment will the belly start going down. I’m thinking by the end of this wk if there’s no change then I’m taking him to the vet. I’ve dealt with FIP before so I’m so scared. I know for a fact he had worms. But with him being the same after treatment has me so scared he could have FIP and it’s a coincidence that he had worms. It’s been 5 yrs so I hope u get this. I really want to know what happened with your kitty. And if there’s anyone that has any advice or info that could help me please let me know. I’ll appreciate it and my Doobie will too.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LivingDeadGirl LivingDeadGirl , just to let you know A angela1573 hasn't been active on this site since 2015. Her baby did pass, but I am not even sure of what. If you really want to go through those threads, I can try to post them here for you. Or, you can do a search by clicking on angela1573's avatar and then click on Profile page - that will show you all of the posts/threads she made.

LivingDeadGirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
LivingDeadGirl LivingDeadGirl , just to let you know A angela1573 hasn't been active on this site since 2015. Her baby did pass, but I am not even sure of what. If you really want to go through those threads, I can try to post them here for you. Or, you can do a search by clicking on angela1573's avatar and then click on Profile page - that will show you all of the posts/threads she made.
Ok thank u so much!

Corimai

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey! I know it’s 5 yrs later but I’m having the same issue with my cat Doobie. I was wondering what ever happened? Did ur kitty get better and did u ever find out what the problem was? I just treated my Doobie for tapeworms and roundworms. The roundworm treatment requires a second dose 10 days later and I gave him that 2 days ago. And still no difference. His belly is still big and he still just lays around. I miss my baby playing all the time. But he still has a big appetite. I’m trying to do some research to see if it is worms then how long after treatment will the belly start going down. I’m thinking by the end of this wk if there’s no change then I’m taking him to the vet. I’ve dealt with FIP before so I’m so scared. I know for a fact he had worms. But with him being the same after treatment has me so scared he could have FIP and it’s a coincidence that he had worms. It’s been 5 yrs so I hope u get this. I really want to know what happened with your kitty. And if there’s anyone that has any advice or info that could help me please let me know. I’ll appreciate it and my Doobie will too.
Have you gotten any answers about Doobie? My kitten is having the same symptoms, big belly and always hungry, but bony