Riley got to go outside!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you remember, I posted some pictures of Xander recently but wasn't able to get any good ones of Riley for my christmas cards because of the poor lighting. So he got to go outside for a photo shoot!

...but only for about 2 minutes, on his harness and he had to sit on the barbecue grill and wasn't allowed to get down and explore
I got a couple of good pictures though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was only able to get those two. He was too squirmy and trying to get down and look at stuff so as usual, I have lots of pictures of the back of his head

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I have lots of pictures of the back of his head
I am sure that we all understand about the back of the head photo syndrome.

Really nice photos of handsome Riley.

dandi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Beautiful Boy! It's so hard to get a good picture of a black cat but you did a great job!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Paula those are great pics of Riley ...... really good...... he looks so handsome

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a terrible time getting pictures of him. We don't get a lot of light in the apartment. During bright sunny days, I can get decent indoor pictures of Xander because he SITS STILL!
With Riley its pretty much impossible. A quick field trip outside got it done though,

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Riley is such a fluffy handsome boy! I wouldn't mind seeing pictures just of the back of his head.
LOL! I have tons of those!

katiecaraline

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He is so sweet! I haven't been daring enough to try out a leash on my Le Le, she is a wild women! Love how calm he is out there... so sweet!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiecaraline

He is so sweet! I haven't been daring enough to try out a leash on my Le Le, she is a wild women! Love how calm he is out there... so sweet!
He was very scared and we only let him sit on top the grill, lol. Also, we were on my back patio which is fenced with a tall wooden fence. I wouldn't take him out somewhere he could actually get loose. I'm too paranoid he would slip his harness somehow!