Review and Reviewers of the Month - Congratulations!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
February is over and it's time to announce our winners!

1. At the first day of every month, we check and see who contributed the most reviews. The top two contributors will each receive a special badge which will show up on their profile and in their signature for the entire month:

Our top reviewers for February are @MServant  and @Therese.

Therese, I'd like to personally congratulate you on making no fewer than 26 reviews this month! 
Well done! Reviews are such a tremendous tool for cat lovers, both site members and visitors, and your contribution is highly appreciated! Thank you!

We also have a $30 Amazon Gift Card to give to one lucky reviewer for a randomly chosen single review:

@Ondine  congratulations! You're this month's winner for your review on Arm & Hammer Super Scoop Litter!

therese

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, thank you, Anne, for the recognition !  

I am new to this site  but really enjoyed finding a place to share all my 'cat info" regarding products, health etc..

I have had cats forever and over the years, have found a handful of products that are REALLY great or help me in some way....its wonderful to interact with other 'cat people' , to learn from them, make friends and  let people know about the stuff that works for me. 

Terrific site.

Therese

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  I get a badge and nearly came top for something. 
    @Ondine, that's a great idea!  I'm sure you'll get them a great prize to add in to their auction. 

Thanks Anne, and others for your congratulations.