Rest In Peace sweet Bailey ❤️

Bellmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You had a short little life, buddy, and I’m so sorry I couldn’t save you. You didn’t deserve this. Even though we were only together for a few days, I’ll never forget you. I hope you’re playing and having a great time in Heaven. ❤

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to thank you for making Baily's last few days those of caring and love.......
Even though a short while, the heart can still be shattered when we lose someone we care about. Your heart is still bound with his, and that is spiritual so eternal. He is at peace because he knew you cared and loved him, it is all he could ever ask for. He will live on through you now, and his love will always reside in a special spot in your soul.
My thoughts and prayers are with you both, take care.....RIP dear Bailey. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bellmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I want to thank you for making Baily's last few days those of caring and love.......
Even though a short while, the heart can still be shattered when we lose someone we care about. Your heart is still bound with his, and that is spiritual so eternal. He is at peace because he knew you cared and loved him, it is all he could ever ask for. He will live on through you now, and his love will always reside in a special spot in your soul.
My thoughts and prayers are with you both, take care.....RIP dear Bailey. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!
Thank you.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
You did all you could, which is all any cat hopes for in their owner! Carry his pure warm good heart with you, and like the song “keep your sunny side up!” Thank you for sharing your loss b/c it is easier to bear together.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. No matter what time they are with us be it long or short it's never long enough. RIP sweet Bailey you'll be in good company at the bridge. :rbheart:.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Bailey, dream you deep. Your little life was short, but filled with meaning, and your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Where ever cats gather in Heaven, my Dad will be there. I'll ask him to look out for little Bailey for you. He was a fool for a kitten, and will be pleased to do so.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss, I am sure that whatever it was he knew that you were trying to help him, but sometimes it just isn't meant to be for some reason. But he is fine now, just fine, and when you meet again one day it will be wonderful....

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart: