Rest in Peace Ashe <3

lec523

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat Ashe passed away on the 9th of December. He was an 11 year old Bombay cat but cancer took him from us. He used to meow like crazy and head butt everyone and everything. He loved attention and was always a very loud cat. The house is a little quieter now which makes his absence even more obvious. He had such a strong personality and our family misses him incredibly. Unfortunately, I was away at school when he passed and could not see him at the end. It was a bittersweet feeling because I didn't have to see him at his worst but I also did not get to say goodbye to him. I'm glad I got to love and care for him for the 11 years that he was with us. Rest in peace sweet baby 

laura h

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Rest in Peace, Ashe. I'm sure he's running through the green grass with our angels.

Welcome to TCS and sorry for your loss

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about Ashe. That's a wonderful photo and shows what a sweet face he had. He really was beautiful!

It's so hard when we lose one of our furry family members. They are never with us long enough. It's sad you didn't get to say good bye to him, but he knew you loved him and he loved you. He sounds like he was a very special little man.

RIP Dear Ashe. Run free. [emoji]127752[/emoji]

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The loneliness in our homes is a mirror to the emptiness we feel in our hearts when they leave us. I wish we would never have these painful goodbyes, but at some point in every life it is inevitable. Your beautiful Ashe had 11 years of love and devotion, that is what he wanted the most out of life, and I'm sure your love was held in his heart and comforted him at the end, even though you could not be there. He would never want you to be so sad when remembering him, instead try to celebrate the happy times and the bond you created. This bond will never leave you, use it to comfort you in times of sadness and know it cannot be broken, even by death. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, please accept my condolences on the loss of such a significant family member. Be gentle on yourself...........RIP sweet Ashe, you will never be forgotten, and will be held in a loving heart forever!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on losing your sweet prince of a cat - Ashe had such a gorgeous face and those incredible "Felix the Cat" eyes!  I am glad that he knew the joys of being treasured by a wonderful family, what is was to have a good, safe home with good food, vet care, and lots of play and toys. That when he frisked about, he was admired, knowing that his antics brought amusement and smiles to his people
 May your memories of him which now bring tears to your eyes, someday soon bring a smile to your heart, just thinking of him. Godspeed, Ashe!

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love his eyes. He was clearly a beautiful and wonderful cat. I'm sorry you didn't get to say goodbye. Though there is something to be said for not having to see him at his worst. Cancer is a terrible thing. I'm sorry for your loss. 

abbas altake

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry for your loss. 

Aww he so cute!  I lost my 18 year  old  cat recently for cancer too. He was also very load cat and  wanted a lots of attention. This is one reason why the home feels like a ghost towns now.