Recommendations please. High quality kitten food -UK

Garfield1993

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have two kittens and would love some suggestions for high meat content, high quality, grain free foods. I hope to rotate foods eventually to avoid pickiness or being scuppered if a recipe changes or is discontinued. Currently I give them both Animonda Carny Kitten and Applaws. They have had a little Wainwrights just because it was what they were weaned onto but I have stopped that now. They also get Cosma Snackies and Natures Menu treats. Looking for ideally 80 -100% meat options. Varying ranges of price are fine as I hope to rotate based on what's on offer etc. Looking into Bozita and Lily's Kitchen atm. Dry and wet completes and complementary foods both totally fine but please state which it is in the comment if you can. Thank you all you wonderful, knowledgeable people. :) Picture for tax!
DSC_0717.JPG

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
V verna davies might have some suggestions. In the meantime, take a read through these threads for suggestions:

My kitten doesn't like "posh" expensive wet cat food!
Best Wet Kitten Food: Pouches/ Trays :-)
UK Cat lovers, please advise new mummy
Commercial Wet Kitten Food UK
Best Dry Food Available In The Uk/zooplus
Granatapet Cat Food

MissClouseau

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I give my adult cat Acana Wild Prairie for dry food, which is also for kittens. 75% animal products ingredients. Orijen has even higher but I have no experience with it.

For wet food I feed my adult cat Miamor pate, Pro Plan canned (they have a Kitten one too), Gourmet Gold pate. Miamor pate is grain-free, the others may not be I'm not sure. The meat content isn't given, but mine has sensitive digestion and these don't irritate her. With Miamor she ate both the chicken pate, and trout one. I believe Miamor and Pro Plan canned are higher calorie than Gourmet Gold.

Acana Wild Prairie Cat Food, 1.8 kg: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies

Miamor Pâté 12 x 85g

Purina Pro Plan Junior 24 x 85g

Purina Pro Plan Delicate 24 x 85g

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
canned: GranataPet, Wild Freedom, MACs, Feringa, all available from zooplus
I also recommend Grau and Catz Finefood but I think they don't have a kitten version, although they are ok for kittens especially if part of rotation only.