Recommendations For Memorial Jewelry?

WinniesMomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just wondered if anyone had any recommendations for any companies that do memorial jewelry? Was thinking of getting something to honor Winnie's memory. Maybe companies that have proceeds to help animals? I am researching as well but thought I'd post here to ask also.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just Googling 'memorial jewelry for loss of cat', there were many lovely necklaces and different personalized jewelry. I fell in love with several. Please keep us posted on what you find and which one you choose!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just wondered if anyone had any recommendations for any companies that do memorial jewelry? Was thinking of getting something to honor Winnie's memory. Maybe companies that have proceeds to help animals? I am researching as well but thought I'd post here to ask also.
I found this on Amazon. It comes in multiple finishes. I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

www.amazon.com/Cremation-Jewelry-Necklace-Memorial-Neckalce/dp/B07C7SVZRY/ref=sr_1_23?crid=KXP62V9E6E0C&keywords=pet+memorial+jewelry&qid=1555065964&s=gateway&sprefix=pet+memorial+j%2Caps%2C158&sr=8-23

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

WinniesMomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi! I found this thread - there aren't many on TCS and I don't know if there is a company name mentioned...

Cremation Jewelry- I Need Advice
Thank you, I will check that out!

Just Googling 'memorial jewelry for loss of cat', there were many lovely necklaces and different personalized jewelry. I fell in love with several. Please keep us posted on what you find and which one you choose!
I was looking last night, and yes there are many to choose from. I will!

Thank you so much. ♥

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When your cat sheds a claw or a whisker, collect one or two good samples.

Find a nice locket on a chain that you think is appropriate to honor your kitty's memory.

On one side of the locket, put your cat's picture.

On the other side of the locket, put your claw shed and whisker. Use a piece of plastic cut to the size of the locket in place of a picture to put over your treasures to keep them safe, inside.

Cats continually shed the outer layers of their claws and their whiskers. We often find them embedded in the carpet or in the upholstery when we clean.

If your cat is no longer with you but only passed on recently, there are bound to be cast-offs still around the house.

Look around the cat's favorite scratching spots to find the claw sheds.

Look in places where the cat eats and sleeps for whiskers.

We already have good samples of Casper's claw sheds and whiskers in a locket, safely tucked away in the jewelry box.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

WinniesMomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you! ♥

When your cat sheds a claw or a whisker, collect one or two good samples.

Find a nice locket on a chain that you think is appropriate to honor your kitty's memory.

On one side of the locket, put your cat's picture.

On the other side of the locket, put your claw shed and whisker. Use a piece of plastic cut to the size of the locket in place of a picture to put over your treasures to keep them safe, inside.

Cats continually shed the outer layers of their claws and their whiskers. We often find them embedded in the carpet or in the upholstery when we clean.

If your cat is no longer with you but only passed on recently, there are bound to be cast-offs still around the house.

Look around the cat's favorite scratching spots to find the claw sheds.

Look in places where the cat eats and sleeps for whiskers.

We already have good samples of Casper's claw sheds and whiskers in a locket, safely tucked away in the jewelry box.
Thank you for the ideas. I do hope I can find a whisker of hers around.