Rawz Meal Free Dry Food

Minxxy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is this food as good as it looks?
Rawz Meal Free Dry. rawznaturalpetfood.com
I feed the Chicken & Turkey formula to our two tiny dogs and use it as a food topper for the cats.
It has a lot of meat ingredients and higher protein.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed the wet occasionally, but my cats are not real big fans. The dry looks like a good food, more carbs than i like, but not as bad as many dry foods.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Minxxy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I feed the wet occasionally, but my cats are not real big fans. The dry looks like a good food, more carbs than i like, but not as bad as many dry foods.
Yeah I think the ingredients are pretty good. The cats only get a sprinkle of it. This food is mainly for my dogs. According to the website the dog formula has 22.5% carbs. Which is pretty good for dog food.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not up on my dog foods, and i looked at the cat food...lol but yes i would think 22.5 is good for dogs, and fairly normal for many higher protein cat foods as well. As long as using it for a topper to cat food i dont really see any issues. It just wont have the extra vitamins and things cats need for a complete food. If they like it, then :cheerleader:

Minxxy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am not up on my dog foods, and i looked at the cat food...lol but yes i would think 22.5 is good for dogs, and fairly normal for many higher protein cat foods as well. As long as using it for a topper to cat food i dont really see any issues. It just wont have the extra vitamins and things cats need for a complete food. If they like it, then :cheerleader:
Oh it is a complete diet. Both dog & cat formulas are. Anyway my cats are still eating the Dr. Elseys they just like a few of Rawz kibble sprinkle on top. They're a bit spoiled.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh it is a complete diet. Both dog & cat formulas are. Anyway my cats are still eating the Dr. Elseys they just like a few of Rawz kibble sprinkle on top. They're a bit spoiled.
i just wasnt sure if the dog formula was balanced for a cat, but as a topper it wont matter anyway? It is fun to spoil them isnt it :) I say let them enjoy it, and post more photos of the whole bunch when time :)

Minxxy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i just wasnt sure if the dog formula was balanced for a cat, but as a topper it wont matter anyway? It is fun to spoil them isnt it :) I say let them enjoy it, and post more photos of the whole bunch when time :)
Oh gosh I don't give the cats dog food. I buy a 1.5 lb bag of the cat formula for the cats. And yes spoiling them is most fun.

Last edited:

Minxxy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:clapcat::dizzycat:

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh I don't give them the dog food. I buy a 1.5 lb bag of the cat formula for the cats. And yes spoiling them is most fun.
lol, then i was really off on how i read your original post. lol. but i do think rawz is a good brand. i see no problems with it. :doh:

Minxxy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol, then i was really off on how i read your original post. lol. but i do think rawz is a good brand. i see no problems with it. :doh:
No problem at all. :clapcat::banana1: