Rash on my Sphinx Bella

dianem1010

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi All,
i’m hoping someone on this site can help me. I have a sphinx named Bella, female 2.8 months old. She always has been a very oily leaving brown patches, adorable cat. Today however, I found these lesions on her. The first two pics are from this AM. The rest of the pics are just a couple of minutes ago. The ones on her back are starting to OOZE. Of course I called my veterinarian and I cannot get an appointment until 22 August. I think I should bring her in for an emergency visit, anyone else agree. Also she is not acting sick, she’s very lively and active, no diarrhea no vomiting no temp. What should I do and does anyone know what this is.... Thanks so much

Attachments

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How often do you bathe her and what shampoo do you use? It looks like it might just be some acne.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
dianem1010 dianem1010 , what did you end up doing? This doesn't look like an emergency situation. You should be able to wait until next Friday to have her checked out, especially since it doesn't seem to bother her.

Are you wiping out down with a damp cloth daily? Bathing her weekly? Sphinx's are prone to skin issues, because of their oily skin, and may break out in rashes or skin irritations at times. Your Vet should be able to tell you how to mitigate this when you visit with them on Friday,.