Rain Rain PLEASE stay away! Just for tomorrow!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Did I ask nice enough??

My Dad, cousin and her husband are coming down for the weekend so the guys can put together the swing set Dad, DH and I got for DD.  We've had this incredibly gorgeous weather lately!  And now the forecast has thunderstorms rolling through tonight with a 50% chance of showers and some isolated thunderstorms tomorrow afternoon. 

They all took off at least 1 day of work to come down for this so I feel really bad!!  DH said maybe they can put some parts together in the garage if it's raining for a bit.  I hope it rains at night and after they are done.  It has to be done this weekend because DH is painting the new nursery next weekend!  That can't wait another week!  Plus they won't be coming back down...
  Praying for the best here!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks Nat!  It can rain; just not all day tomorrow.  Or Sunday morning; just in case they aren't finished yet!  Time is not my friends with my to-do list here!

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its raining in NJ at moment.  I am up with my dog cause shes very upset about this storm.  Was trying to get under husbands blanket then decided on top of him while he was asleep would do.

I loved my swingset growing up used to watch things go down slide alot lol:)  Rocks pine cones...

Get wax paper for the slide to if they are a bit older!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its raining in NJ at moment.  I am up with my dog cause shes very upset about this storm.  Was trying to get under husbands blanket then decided on top of him while he was asleep would do.
Aww, poor doggie. I hope she got a good cuddle and was OK. I know quite a few dogs who are terrified of thunder, and it's so hard to see them panic when a storm rolls in.

I hope the weather is co-operating for you today! We had snow (gasp) yesterday which I was most unimpressed with.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She did well-turned tv on and that helped-nervous cause it was so far away and she was terrified.  It didn't come closer so that was good we stayed up a few hours.  Going to try a thunder shirt for her.  Had her wrapped up in a blanket like you would wrap a cat for meds and helped.

We bought a shovel AFTER the last storm then didn't have any use for it-our other one started to break early in the season.  Love the snow but this house is to chilly to want much of it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My in-laws boxer/Shepard mix is very afraid of storms if he is outside.  I think he does better indoors.  Poor thing; he is such a teddy bear it breaks my heart!

The rain cooperated...it was just the chilliest it's been in several weeks! 
  The guys had to wait for FexEx to drop off the last supply of bolts and things so they got a late start, worked till dark, and just finished a couple hours ago.  DD has been having a BLAST already!  Daddy is tired though.  It looks great!  DD and I are already missing family.  My cousin and I took her to the park nearby while they were working yesterday.  Its just so good to have family around!