Quick question about my future cat's eye

yulkasilverfox

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hiya there! Hope everyone's Sunday is going well! I have one question about this Siamese mix handsome boy. We will be getting him sometime in December. I asked the owner of the same cattery Merlin and Skye are from, to hold him there while we battle a ringworm situation. I asked her whether there are any health conditions that I should know about and the reply was that he is perfectly healthy. His eye kind of concerns me (slightly paranoid after getting perfectly healthy Skye with her perfectly ringworm inflammation haha). Does anyone know or can explain to me what this is, and should I get him re-checked when he arrives?
5.jpg 6.jpg

I come across so many things through adoption that I never knew with my parents' cats. While I have no regrets on our decisions to give these babes a loving home, some of the stuff cause me stress 😅 And I'm also grateful that Catsite community is here to help to ease it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yulkasilverfox

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi. It looks like the third eyelid is up a bit, but that could be for a variety of reasons. I would schedule a vet exam before you bring him home.
Yes it feels like a wise thing to do. I ended up asking about it again and this time more direct, and was promised that I’ll get a definite answer tomorrow.