Questions about 6-7 week old kitten

StanAndAlf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Is she up to date with worming? If not, I would discuss parasite protection with your vet.

She doesn't look scarily bloated to me. Sometimes my kitten gets a big belly like that after a meal, but it goes down after an hour or two. Best of luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Beansmumoona

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Is she up to date with worming? If not, I would discuss parasite protection with your vet.

She doesn't look scarily bloated to me. Sometimes my kitten gets a big belly like that after a meal, but it goes down after an hour or two. Best of luck!
She had her first dosage when i got her - and I've booked her in for a second dosage and vaccines in two weeks time. If it doesnt go down within the hour, should i worry?

StanAndAlf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Is this the first time this has happened? As in you noticed it today but it hasn't been bloated before?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Beansmumoona

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Is this the first time this has happened? As in you noticed it today but it hasn't been bloated before?
It was like this yesterday evening, this morning it went down a bit now (its noon here and i fed her 3 small meals) its that size (of the images)

StanAndAlf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just went and felt my own kitten's belly (lol) who I fed two hours ago, and his belly is normal sized and soft.

I would give your vet a call and see if they can fit you in sometime today. They will be able to have a feel and say if there is something more sinister going on. Hopefully just baby belly! Best of luck, hope all goes well.