Question Of The Day - Wednesday, November 4th!

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
All at once! I have a huge wrapping day (usually the day before Christmas Eve or actually on Christmas Eve!). I really enjoy wrapping gifts, it just seems easier to do it all at once. I'm in the "wrapping mode",

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Usually all at once. I'm still using the same wrapping paper I bought a few years ago, I love buying it esp. when it's on sale. I'm sure my two kitties will be helping me wrap.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I generally do it all at once. This entails, tons of paper, ribbon, bows, and cards all over my bed, and in the middle 3 very curious and supposedly helpful cats.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually wait till I have a few, then I wrap them. Don't like to have a lot to wrap cuz it is not my favorite thing to do.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We tend to do it all at once. I don't trust my son not to peek into the gifts, so I don't put any of his presents under the tree until after he goes to bed on Christmas Eve. We do the rest of the gifts on Christmas Eve morning.

dandi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I shop early and wrap everything all at once about a week before Christmas. I'll be in the middle of the living room floor, A Christmas Story in the DVD player, and Buster attacking the wrapping paper - adding some very stylish and Christmas-y claw marks on the paper as well.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wrap mine all at once, usually a little after the tree has gone up. I do my shopping so early I'd probably forget what I bought if I wrapped after purchase