Question of the Day, Wednesday, November 30, 2016

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
 You guys keep on coming back to boring.  Now, @Muffy, you said a bit of everything but mostly boring.

Here's the thing...although not a genre, I will accept "ordinary."   I think that most of us who live fairly ordinary lives think that they are boring, but each and every one of them is rich with detail, fraught with deeper meanings that are not apparent on the surface, and teem with hopes and dreams.  Not boring at all.  Just...ordinary in that deeper meaning.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My family is a very bad sitcom :tongue2:. Wait, correction: a very bad British sitcom; we have weird, morbid senses of humor. Like One Foot in the Grave but not nearly as funny.

Like the travails of a wife whose husband will only eat spaghetti and hamburgers, but she likes to cook new and adventurous things that he will never ever eat. Or the tribulations of a family whose 2-year-old boy worries over every single thing, stuff he should be way too young to worry about, so they have to go to comical lengths to keep him from seeing/hearing the news.

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would hope that a story of my life would be mostly a comedy. Maybe what they call black comedy. People in my life have always commented that they can't believe the things that have happened in my life. I  hope the story of my life would focus on the fun, the love and the laughs I share with my family and friends. Of course it would also have to be part cat documentary.