Question Of The Day, Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, we've talked about what we would ask our cats if we could have a conversation with them, so let's try this:

If your cat could head out on Saturday night to the corner catnip bar, in five sentences or less, what do you think s/he would say to his or her friends? If you have multiple cats, you may have five sentences for each of them, which means a couple of you can write a novel!

Hekitty would most likely paraphrase my father, "Well, yeah, she's a good old gal, but man, does she have an odd kick to her gallop!"

dahli6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"I love her but she is stingy with the raw meat."
"What is that show she is always watching?! The one with the flickering torches and weird scratchy noises(minecraft). I can't get enough of it."

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Mollipop: I can't even look at Muffin or she'll start yelling and then Mom always comes to her rescue. Mom likes her best!

Muffin: Oh, shut up! Can I help it if I'm gorgeous?

Mollipop: Why, you rotten fat little twerp!

And then it all goes downhill from there and I have to go bail them both out of cat-jail. (Cat-jail bail for yowling in a nip-bar is about 50 ounces of prime nip. And three really nice anchovies.)

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pickle would say" oh boy. do I need a break from all her fussing"

Kiwi would say" Im with Pickle and where is the food kept"

Buzz would say " so where's the party. I want to play, play, play

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Buddy: "Gee, can't a fella have a little privacy around here? She writes EVERYTHING about me in a little journal, like what I ate and how much, what my urine clumps and poop look like, which meds and supplements she gave me...it's embarrassing! Let's see how she likes it if get me a Facebook account and write down how many cookies she just ate!"

Oscar: "My mom is never happy. She tells me to stop whining because I'm bored, but won't show me how that stupid remote control works so I can turn on the TV set to keep myself entertained. And when I try to figure it out myself, she gets all bent out of shape when I knock it off the table and the batteries fall out and roll under the couch!"

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Camelot: "I'm Henry the 8th I am, I'm Henry the 8th I am I am, I've been eating since 6 am, and tomorrow I'll start all over again"

Morgana: "Managing all my secret underground mafia empires can be soooooo exhausting sometimes."

Tippy Toes: OMG THERE IS A FLY ON THE WALL GUYS I MUST KILLZ IT.

Liffey: "So I says to Mable I says..."

Meadow: "I saw many terrible things during meh time on them mean streets, that's how I got here this darn bad leg. But now I get snuggly wuggly cuddles and a nice squishy dodo bed :redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump:"

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's a tricky one...
Laelia would probably say something like "Leave me alone, I despise all of you" with her nose and tail in the air.
Cinder would say "I'll sit by you, but if you keep your hands to yourself."
Snickers would say "Hey, let's play tag!" or "Leave me alone, I'm trying to nap here."
Toothless would say "That thing moved, I must kill it!" Then get distracted and chase something else a moment later.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
"You would not believe what happened to me today! She put me in that cage and then took me to a place where they gave me a shot! She kept telling me what a good girl I was, but it was all just :censored:. Does she really think a few little treats are going to help?"

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
our Dude would say, 'well, she's out like a light again. she was in that kitchen doing up veggies all afternoon. :sigh: so why shouldn't we go out to the catnip bar? but girls, stay close! you know you two would see a bug...and then off you'd go, chasing it to who knows where!'

DeeDee and Punky, 'oh, how exciting! we're going to a 'nip bar with our Dude! ......BUGS!!!......where......where?