Question of the day Wednesday June 17

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Iris and Lily’s don’t change, but Mocha’s are noticeably different at different times. Sometimes they’re green, other times yellow and occasionally they look almost golden. Love those beautiful kitty eyes! :loveeyes:

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With three solid black cats, I sometimes have to look at their eyes to determine which is which. Their eyes are normally: amber (Mogi), yellow (Meghan) and green (Katy). But, depending on the light, it is not always that simple. The thickness and length of their tails doesn't always help much either: long and thin (Mogi), shorter and bent (Meghan) and short and thick (Katy). When excited about another cat or dog in the garden, they all seem to have long thick tails. :)

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toffee's eyes can change from amber to green depending on the lighting. Fudge has green eyes but they sometimes change tint too - and they also used to be amber when he was an older kitten.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Mowgli's eyes are consistently green, but can look paler than usual if the sun hits them at a certain angle. His whiskers are black, but look white in some photos taken with a flash.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Cal's are green and are linee all the round in black, they are quite lovely.
My Vincie girl's eyes were yellow but sometimes appeared green. I have
problems seeing colors in the green. blue range and also brown, green range
so maybe it was just me

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, he is such a sweet boy!! My Small Cal would love him💞
Hahaha...I wouldnt call him sweet, he is really a rough diamond, a bully, a roughnut who has no idea of his own strength, argues with you every chance he gets and really demanding.
Then he turns on his nice side that are headbutts that will give you a blood nose he is so rough.
But he is a load of fun and funny as with some of the things he does and gives as good as he gets from me..lol
A cat with a sense of humor too..Poor Cal would have her hands/paws full if they spent a bit of time together.

Last edited:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
A cat with a sense of humor too..Poor Cal would have her hands/paws full if they spent a bit of time together.
and she would love it. she's never been an Alpha girl, the Vincie girl and my Kirsten ruled, with the Vincie girl
being in charge. Blue would adore bossing her around and she would adore being bossed, 💞