Question Of The Day - Wednesday, February 24th!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

And I thought I was the only one who can't tolerate mayo and mustard!
It's the smell. Both smell soured and rotten to me.
Seems like a good way to ruin a burger.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yummy question...
I like to change things around so I don't always have my burgers the same way. One thing that stays the same though, I never put mustard and pickes on it and I like the meat extra well done with lots of lettuce and tomato (otherwise it tastes too dry to me) - that and cheese and ketchup usually does it for me

clucas976

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
O0oh burgers!

I like em a couple ways my summer fav is

medium well, with bacon, sourcrout, white cheese (I hate orange american) and bbq sauce.

followed buy medium well, with or without bacon, white cheese, lettuce, crispy thick garlicy dill sliced pickles (preferrably crinckle cut) with mustard on an onion roll

dave t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am a big fan of plain cheeseburgers. Bacon rocks, too. If it needs a little something else, though, I'll usually go the ketchup or A1 route.

YUM!

Dave

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Good morning! I'm up early for some reason this morning....can't sleep in any longer.

Here's today's Question Of The Day.

How do you fix your favorite burger?

Mmmmm.....fresh off the grill (seared on the outside/slightly pink on the inside), with bacon and cheese, catsup and mayo....sometimes a few dill pickle slices too!
Medium-rare with real cheddar cheese, lettuce, mayo, white onions, and bread and butter pickles.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My hamburger patties are made with lean beef. I won't go to extra lean because it dries out too much. Assorted herbs (depending on mood), lots of pepper, a little salt, finely chopped onion, an egg. Grilled with BBQ sauce, medium rare. Slice of cheese (Swiss, Jarlsberg, Havarti -- one of those) melted on top. Mustard, mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and as long as there's one other customer to make it worthwhile, sauteed onions, mushroom and/or bacon. All on a relatively small soft whole grain bun -- buttered and warmed on the grill. Don't want the bread taking over. YUM.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Good morning! I'm up early for some reason this morning....can't sleep in any longer.

Here's today's Question Of The Day.

How do you fix your favorite burger?

Mmmmm.....fresh off the grill (seared on the outside/slightly pink on the inside), with bacon and cheese, catsup and mayo....sometimes a few dill pickle slices too!
Black bean burgers. I don't eat beef and haven't since I was a child.
Black beans mashed up with spicy peppers, onions, garlic, cumin, cilantro, other spices, egg, and breadcrumbs. Then topped with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and avocado, on a whole grain bun, it is sooo good! Sweet potato fries on the side.