Question of the Day, Wednesday, December 14, 2022

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning and Happy Whiskers Wednesday everyone! :hellocat: The temperature has been a bit nippy here and many of the states are experiencing storms this week including snow, rain and gusty winds. I hope you are all safe no matter where you live.:crossfingers:

This morning when my husband was getting dressed he asked me which leg do I put in my pants first. I had to think for a minute because it's something I do out of habit and don't really pay attention to it. But then I realized I put my right leg in first. Which got me to thinking...............

WHAT THING OR THINGS DO YOU DO OUT OF HABIT WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT IT?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My morning and evening routines.

Morning. Get the girls their breakfast then make my coffee.

Evening: As soon as I'm done working the girls get their dinner.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Take my meds. Sometimes I have to look at my pill minder to make sure that I really have taken them.
Same with me - I take one allergy med before dinner but if I'm in a rush or doing something else I'm not sure if I took it. :doh:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Plugging in my phone at night, hanging up my keys by the door, locking the doors anytime I shut them, giving my dogs a treat before bed (although it's also mostly because they will never let me forget), and driving home from anywhere.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
That reminds me, I would always let our dog out in the yard to do his business before leaving the house. One time when I was driving to work I couldn't remember if I let him back in the house and freaked out. The thought of leaving him outside when I wasn't home frightened me so I turned around and went back home. He was not only inside the house but looked at me as if to say, "short day at work, huh?" :lol:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That reminds me, I would always let our dog out in the yard to do his business before leaving the house. One time when I was driving to work I couldn't remember if I let him back in the house and freaked out. The thought of leaving him outside when I wasn't home frightened me so I turned around and went back home. He was not only inside the house but looked at me as if to say, "short day at work, huh?" :lol:
I always keep Livie in an ex pen when I go to work and check on her throughout the day. One day I came home and she greeted me at the door with a sweet happy expression and a sesame seed stuck to her nose. I'll never know where she found a sesame seed or how she got out, but it hasn't happened again!

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
taking my medicines ... i have them in pill packs with each day listed on them , check my mail ( unless it is sunday)