Question of the Day: Wednesday 4/11/2012

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you an indoor or outdoor person?

It depends on the weather. When it's hot and humid, I'm inside with the a/c on full blast

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm like you.  I love nothing more than to sit in a pub garden with a cold drink, but if  it's too hot l want to be inside, and if it's raining l want to be inside to sit in my conservatory to listen to it bouncing off the roof. 

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In the summer I am a TOTAL outdoor person, camping, walking, hiking, etc. but in the winter I completely hibernate. Spring & fall are a mixture of both depending on the weather.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Definitely an indoor type, except in fall. Spring means lots of allergies, and summer too much heat.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm more outdoorsy. I love hiking and try to go for a long walk every day, even in the winter. Admittedly in winter it's a lot harder to get enthused about getting outside.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great question !!!! :bigthumb: I think I am a little of both :lol3:! It depends on the weather. :D Like you, I hate hot/humid weather - so I will try to stay indoors. Of course, if it is a beautiful day and my perfect day (sixties and sunny) then I love to be outside. I do enjoy hiking on vacations but then look forward to being indoors after being outdoors all day! So I guess I am both an indoor and outdoor person :lol3::wavey:

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Definitely and indoor person.  But if it's that time of year before all the bugs and allergens get going (or after) but warm enough that you don't need to be bundled too much; I really enjoy being outside.  My Grandparents have a covered porch on the back of their house.  My Grandpa and I have spent a lot of time out there chatting and watching the birds.  Especially in the rain!  That porch is one of my most favorite places in the world; my happy spot! LOL!

I'm like you.  I love nothing more than to sit in a pub garden with a cold drink, but if  it's too hot l want to be inside, and if it's raining l want to be inside to sit in my conservatory to listen to it bouncing off the roof. 
That all sounds heavenly to me Susan!  I wish I had a conservatory to sit in anytime!  But especially in the rain!  If it had a metal roof it would be even better!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, I get fed up of being in the house as all I seem to do is chores, I lobe going out when the weather is nice but I love walking the kids to school early in the morning on a really crisp, cold, fresh morning, really wakes me up. I love sitting outside in the summer in the garden.x

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  If I had the land and the gardens, I would be outside all day! Feeding, pruning, watering, living with nature, watching everything grow and change and what beautiful creatures come to share it. Watching Maia do the same
Unfortunately I don't have a garden any more

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like being outside for a little bit each season, but a little bit goes a long way. I'm much more an inside girl. But, I love the summer and spending time weeding and watering the garden after I come home (when it's not so stinking hot outside), I love fall walks, I love playing with my dogs when it's snowing and doing a little shoveling here and there and I ADORE the first nice days of spring. Most of the time though, I'm in the comfort of a heated or air conditioned house unless I absolutely can't avoid it 
.  Hiking, camping, skiing, etc...I CAN avoid!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like being outside, but the summers here make me want to lay in a tub of ice. There are a couple weeks out of the year where you just want to spend all day outside though.

When I lived in NJ I was ALWAYS outside doing something.