Question of the Day Wed Jan 12, 2011

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you eat cereal for breakfast? Is it hot or cold cereal?

I love hot cereal. Right now, I am eating oatmeal with apples and Cinnamon. And I am drinking a banana, strawberry and apple juice smoothy I made.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love cereal but I can not stand milk very thought of it makes me feel dick so I dont often have it, when I do its a handful of dry bits

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes. Hot beats cold for me but both are great. Fruit usually beats both. And there are many days where I skip breakfast

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have never been a big cereal fan. That was usually what I had for breakfast as a kid. Back then I really didn't care much for most breakfast foods; and it was cheap. So that's what we had.

Now I usually go for toast or eggs; but every now and then I do crave some cereal. Almost always cold cereal. But every now and then I like to make some oatmeal and mix in some canned peaches or something like that. Very good!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Most of the time, we tend to eat cold cereal as a bit of a snack at night. DH eats oatmeal every morning. I have a cup of coffee and a Granny Smith apple for my breakfast.

I do love going out for breakfast and would rather do that than go out for dinner.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have cheerios for breakfast most days. On the weekends, especially Sunday, I will have toast and tea.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll eat cold cereal as a bedtime snack or for lunch, but I never eat it for breakfast. Don't like much milk with my cereal, either.
Rarely eat oatmeal, maybe a couple of times a year, then it's loaded with milk and sugar.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope. I've been eating a chocolate fiberone bar from breakfast because it's a pretty healthy snack. Dont ever really have time to enjoy anything more
But I do love cold cereal.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not often for breakfast but I love to snakc on dry cereal. I am a bit baackwards I enjoy dinner items for breakfast and breakfast items for dinner. Woke up yesterday to tuna and noodles.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't generally eat breakfast, for some reason I do when I'm on holiday though. I like muesli cold. The kids at the minute are having warm milk on their cereal in the morning. x

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love cereal with fresh fruit in it!
I acutally had some of that today. I'm don't have one favorite brand over another, I like to try different kinds. Usually I eat mine "cold" with lactose free milk.