Question of the Day - Wed Dec 22

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I totally forgot this last week with all that was happening in my life.

Today's question is:

Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?

I haven't even begun! LOL Seriously though, we are not giving gifts. We cannot afford it. Our trip down to see his Mom and for the memorial for his Dad was our Christmas. I did get DH a tie tack that he wore at the service. He looks so good dressed up. He has quite a collection of ties and tacks now.

I did get one gift at the gift exchange at work yesterday. I got a pair of pink pajamas with cats all over them!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We're going to the winery tomorrow morning to pick up a few bottles of wine, some for my sister and BIL, and some for DH's parents. And two bottles for us for Christmas dinner. And then we're done!

But then we have to do the wrapping.......

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm finished the Christmas shopping and think I have all the grocery shopping done, too, except for fresh bread.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Technically no, but I warned everyone that I really can't get anyone anything this year!
I have so many bills to pay and haven't found a full time job yet. I just graduated this semester and it hasn't been easy finding a job!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still have to buy two 12-packs of beer for my dad for under the tree, and gifts for my mom and brother from the dollar store (she wants dollar store gifts for under the tree, then go shopping Dec 26 for sales and spend $50/person then).

Shopping is done for everyone else

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Nope. The only shopping I've finished is for the TCS Secret Santa exchange and gifts for my piano students. Nothing for family yet. Of course, my family thinks Christmas has come early if they get anything from me before about March each year.
I am knitting a sweater for my niece, but it won't be done by Christmas. She'll be with my sister until New Year's Eve, I think. Maybe I can get it done to send before then.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got one more to get for my daughter Molly and then thats it, I have nearly wrapped everything so not done too bad for saying I didn't start till last week
x

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you don't count a Secret Santa present that I had to mail out of country in time for Christmas, I started shopping yesterday and finished today. Tomorrow I wrap.