Question of the Day - Tuesday, October 11

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello hello! Happy Tuesday ~ 🎃

I've asked this Q before in a previous Halloween season, thought I would ask it again!

Name something you wouldn't want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building?

On both locations I wouldn't want to run into the lair of a serial killer, satanic rituals or an unpredictable homeless person. On a "lesser" level, I'm also game not running into any grizzly bears in a dark forest :lol:

f4568fc7f3ef195abed17b8be0f890d7.gif

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Hard to beat the first answer but Mountain Lion and a “mischief” of hungry Norwegian Wharf rats.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh goodness, this could be any number of things or people! Definitely no killers of the human kind, and no spiders of any kind! Or former basketball player Shaq. I dreamed he was trying to kill me and now I am scared of him. Pretty sure that man is out to get me.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hard to pin point anything specific...anything that could kill or hurt me. However, the fear of the unknown of what's coming would probably be the worst thing to "run into". Imagine...all of a sudden, you realize the entire forest has gone completely silent...
Something is out there...something that nature is reacting to...you can't see anything as you look out into the darkness...you feel like you're being watched. Your heart is pounding...your breath is erratic...your hearing starts to buzz...you just know that silence means a threat is near...your stomach is in knots...you start to sweat...a stick snaps from behind you..............:fear:
:running: