Question of the Day - Tuesday, March 12

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello to all! Happy Tuesday!

What is a "rich person thing" you would be totally into or doing if you became rich?

Housekeeping, garden/landscaping maintenance, scheduling appointments, cooking food etc all the daily chore stuff that could take off some of the mental load :lol:

salem-cat.gif

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would be spending my time learning, gardening and probably have a cat cafe or some sort of small rescue. I would probably hire someone to teach me things I was looking to learn more about as well ...in a private setting perferably.

Depending on how much we are talking about I'd like to be able to actively seek people that needed some help too. They would be vetted of course. Maybe they need a car paid off, or books for school, or groceries for a year to help them get a bit of a leg up, or can't afford surgery for themselves, a loved one, or a beloved pet.

Last edited:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can think of a lot of things I would do if I had a whole lot of money, but I don't think they are necessarily 'rich things'. I would pay off my son's and my homes, sponsor an ocean cleanup group, maybe hire people or fund a group to find an alternate fuel source (one that reduces or completely eliminates the carbon footprint). Open a 'free or at least cheap spay/neuter/shots/microchip clinic for all pets -including feral cats/dogs, horses and even reptiles.
But none of these are 'rich things'.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely hiring a cook or a meal service. I hate cooking and it's one of my biggest struggles since September when I started taking Mounjaro which basically stopped my thinking about food.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would start a Classic Car Collection . Perhaps purchase some cars for family and friends as well.