Question of the Day - Tuesday, June 23

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello there my homies! Happy Tuesday!

If you could magically shapeshift into any animal in the world, what animal would it be?

I would probably choose a hawk/falcon or owl. Second place would be a fox, if only for the sole fact that I love foxes :lol3:

frankie the cat

Mama to 7 cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would shapeshift into a dolphin.  My second choice would be a monkey.  They both have so much fun I think?!?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
An eagle. That way I could fly to work instead of drive 
  I'd want to be at the top of the food chain, too so I didn't get hunted by something during my commute and eagles are a protected species. 

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anything that flies. Since I can't find my way around when driving, I would probably get lost flying also 
  I wouldn't want to be a dirty fly tho, a large beautiful bird would be nice tho, some you have already mentioned.

Last edited:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know....one of my own cats might be nice. They have a really easy life (spoilt rotten and usually put before the humans :lol3: )

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
A raven. That way I could get to places quickly and wouldn't have to worry much about falling prey to most other birds.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Nilah. 

And while I was her I would tweak her little pussycat brain out of believing that every single person she meets wants to see her bottom.