Question of the Day - Tuesday, February 9

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a difficult question as I realise there are a lot of fictional couples I like! I've just finished watching the Korean drama True Beauty so I think Lee Suho and Lim Ju Kyung are my favourite fictional couple right now.

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Marcus and Hadassah from A Voice in the Wind and An Echo in the Darkness.
Samuel Hill and Trudi Coffey from The Coffey and Hill series. They aren't technically a couple anymore but... they just have great chemistry.
Charles and Caroline Ingalls from the TV show Little House on the Prairie.
Gotta have a few Tolkien characters, right? Luthien and Beren from The Silmarillion. This might be my absolute favorite. Luthien is the strongest of the pair, saves Beren, sacrifices immortality for Beren...🤗 I also love Faramir and Eowyn.
I think that's enough for now. :lol:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Is that the movie where Julia Roberts asks Hugh Grant- "Can I stay a while?" And then he says- "Stay Forever."
Swoon. I would love to say that to a guy or have it said to me. I'm gonna say it if I ever get the opportunity. :thumbsup:
I believe it is the same movie. Believe it or not, I have watched it more than a dozen times but each time I watch it, it still feels like it's the first time I've seen the movie.

I also like the soundtrack, especially that song, "She".

Swoon. :)