Question of the Day - Tuesday, December 5

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello hello! Pardon the slight delay, my internet was acting a bit weak the other day (Probably because of the snow fall we had) but here I am!

What is something that your significant other or loved one (Friend, child, parent, sibling etc) dislikes about themselves that you actually find attractive or beautiful?

- My BF doesn't like the sound of his voice, but I find it very handsome and sexy.
- My mom never really liked her freckles, but they are lovely, they suit her auburn hair and hazel eyes so well and she looks just like my great grandmother.
- One of my BBF's worries she is too loud or bubbly sometimes, but I think it compliments us well as a duo lol She used to get shut down a lot for being "loud" in the past by not the greatest of crowds but legitimately she isn't, very funny and engaged in reality. And I love seeing her being excited about things!

cat-mirror.gif

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
nicole's hair. it always looks good but she complains about it.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a significant other and I can't really think of anything that a loved one has said that they don't like about themselves.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A lot of people don't like being short, but I think it's attractive. I'm so tall!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My husband used to hide his real smile in pictures. I’ve never known why. He never had braces or mentioned being teased. He stopped a long time ago. I love his smile. :redheartpump:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One of the most beautiful people I've ever met had a husband who convinced her she is unattractive and stupid. She gained a little weight after she had children, but who cares? I wish she could see how pretty, funny, and intelligent she really is. Sorry, that's more than one quality.